Redeem MicroLikes earned in the Reactios-Leaderboard for January 2024

Mike30

Administrator
Staff member
Good news!
You can now redeem MicroLikes earned in the Reactions-Leaderboard page (earned on January 2024)

Payments will be sent using PayPal.
We are thinking to set a minimum of 500 MicroLikes ($5.00)
but this time you can redeem as low as 100 MicroLikes. (you will receive the total amount we send minus PayPal fees)

How to redeem?
Login to MicroLikes, then send a message to admin as shown in the image bellow with the
message: Redeeming January 2024 MicroLikes earned in the Reactions-Leaderboard + put your PayPal email at the end of the message

And you will receive a message back as soon as we send you the payment.

redeeming-microlikes.jpg

Attachments

• redeeming-January-2024-Reactions-Leaderboard-credits.jpg
    redeeming-January-2024-Reactions-Leaderboard-credits.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Devin

Supporter +2
That's awesome! Thank you for sharing, I will get around to advising our forum members that this is now available. Thank you!

Mike30

Administrator
Staff member
An easy way to know how many MicroLikes you earned is by filtering the transactions as follow and the total MicroLikes will be displayed.
Date: 2024-01
To: your username

I asked permission to Devin to post this image as an example. In this case, Devin earned $24.79 on January 2024.
devin-microlikes-earned-january-2024.jpg

fords8

Supporter +2
I am not cashing in my MicroLikes. I will be handing them out for great content. :)

Last edited:

Mike30

Administrator
Staff member
I am not cashing in my MicroLikes. I will be hanging them out for great content.
You can use the MicroLikes I gave you for promotion in your forums for that, you are very welcome to cash in the MicroLikes
you have earned as a regular user on forums(including your own forums) ;)

| Forums Stats | Active Threads | Reactions-Leaderboard | My MicroLikes Account |
Here's the code to dynamically load the dropdown menu above
on forums, blogs, or other websites: